The contact info bar at the top of your GivingPress site is useful for giving your visitors a quick reference point for your contact details. But, in some cases, you may not want to include it.
- Login to the WordPress admin area of your GivingPress site.
- Navigate to Appearance → Customize within the left-hand menu to enter the Customizer.
- Within the Customizer navigate to Theme Options → Contact Info Bar.
- Remove the default placeholder content from each field. Upon removing the content, the contact information bar should no longer display on your site.
- Save your changes in the Customizer by clicking the blue Save & Publish button.
When refreshing the website in your browser, the contact information bar should no longer appear at the top of the site.